28 janv. 2007

Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy -- Queen



That song gives me an incredible sensation...I've been listening it for a long time, but there is still something which fascinates me..I'm just not quite sure what it is...I remember clearly that i first heard it in the end of an episode of Queer as folk...the song is matched with an emotional scene of Justin and Brian..Maybe the reason is that image, which impresses me so much, it also makes me think deeply about my own situation. Mi said her character is just like Brian's; they all know what is really going on with their heart and their lover, but they just don't speak it out..they're both extremely sensible, but want to maintain a rough appearance, i love them, both.


A lot of things is going on right now, i think people are never ready to face the things that just about to happen...I don't know..i don't want to change myself while people around me start turning themselves into religion..that is absolutely not what i want for the moment. Is that really a crime to be with a person you love? Is that the right thing to do if i abandon my own happiness to make other people who care about me happy? I just don't know..and don't want to think about it..I love her and I want to share my life with her, forever..


Julie is a nice photographer, who likes to use sepia in her photos..I always like her, as a friend..i like her character, her style..almost everything..

PS: McGill law school, dream of my eighteen's

1 commentaire:

Miss Q a dit…

Noone leaves me a message... = =